Commissioning123™ License Agreement
By accepting this license you are committing to the conditions within and to the understanding that any infringement could lead to legal proceedings and prosecution.
Commissioning123™ sells and allows the use of Commissioning123™ Documentation under the following terms and conditions
The Licensed Product shall be defined as; Completions & Commissioning Procedure(s), Process(s), Flowchart(s) & Template(s) otherwise known as Commissioning123™
Grant of Licences
1. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable right to use the Licensed Products in strict accordance with the terms set out in this License.
2. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable right and license to use the trade name Commissioning123™ (our Brand name) on the Licensed Products.
License Conditions – General
1. The Licensed Products shall be supervised and controlled in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
2. One copy of the Licensed Products may be retained for backup purposes provided that the original and the copy are kept in your possession and under your control.
3. The Licensed Product is provided to an individual on a ‘one license per individual per device’ basis. An individual being one person, a device being a PC, laptop or other computer device. [See note in General section below relating to Corporate/multi-user license].
4. You agree to limit use of the Licensed Products to the number of devices for which you have purchased licenses.
5. You may not transfer a Licensed Product to another device without the prior written consent of Commissioning123™.
6. The Licensed Product shall not be modified in any way.
7. You shall maintain accurate up to date records of the number and location of the copies of the Licensed Products and provide such records to Commissioning123™ if requested to do so.
8. You shall not sell, distribute, sub-license, lease, hire out, share use of, rent or transmit the Licensed Products in any way.
1. Should you use the Licensed Products without payment of the applicable license fees on more devices than agreed in your license, you will be deemed to be in breach of the License.
2. In such an event Commissioning123™ has the right to immediately terminate all licenses and take steps to recover from you any fees due plus compensation payable for such breach.
3. In this event you shall be liable for all costs (including legal fees) incurred by Commissioning123™ in taking such steps.
1. Commissioning123™ gives no warranty whatsoever regarding the outcomes resulting from your use of the License Products or that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Licensed Products will be accurate or reliable &/or will meet your expectations.
2. Commissioning123™ is not liable to you or any third party for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever.
3. You accept full responsibility for maintaining the Licensed Products free from corruption and from viruses.
4. In acquiring the Licensed Products you have not relied on any representation made by Commissioning123™ which has not been stated expressly in the License.
Term and Termination
1. This License commences upon download of the Licensed Products and is granted in perpetuity. It may be terminated by Commissioning123™ by notice in writing if you are in breach of any term of this License.
2. Should such termination occur you shall destroy all copies of the Licensed Products in your possession and provide evidence to the fact that this has been carried out.
Upgrades and Fixes
1. You agree that any upgrades provided to you by Commissioning123™ are deemed to form part of the Licensed Products and that the terms set out in this License shall likewise apply to any upgrades provided.
Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
1. The Licensed Products contain and comprise of proprietary information developed by Commissioning123™. They are and shall remain the exclusive property of Commissioning123™ and you shall have no right, title or interest in them, except as expressly set out in this agreement.
2. Commissioning123™ owns certain rights in connection with the Licensed Products under copyright and trademark law regardless of whether or not such rights or protections are registered.
3. Other than what is set out in this agreement, you shall have no right, title or interest in any Intellectual Property Rights whatsoever.
4. All rights not granted to you in this agreement are expressly reserved by Commissioning123™
1. This License is governed in accordance with the laws of England.
2. All disputes arising out of or in connection with the License shall be finally settled by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules.
3. The place of Arbitration shall be in England and the Arbitration shall be conducted in English.
4. You give us permission to use your company name on our licensed customer list.
5. The Licensed Products have been registered with the United Kingdom Copyright Office and are fully enforceable under international copyright law
1. A Corporate license is the license required for more than one person to use the product. Typically a Corporate license is issued to a Company however; this type of license is applicable and mandatory if any group of individuals is planning to use the documentation available through Commissioning123™.
2. Any of the templates and products on our website is available under a Corporate license to organisations requiring more than one user.
3. If you wish to know more about purchasing a Corporate license such as when to use, why to use & cost please email us at email@example.com